Direct Hire - General Surgeon
South East NM., NM
Location Southeast New Mexico
Practice Type- General Surgery
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a General Surgeon for a hospital located in Southeast New Mexico. Below are additional details:
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Sign On Bonus & Compensation based upon experiance.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
- Physicians on Staff: 3 Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mid-Level on Staff: 5 Mid-Levels
- Call: No Call Required at this time.
- State Licence: Will consider out of state candidates who are willing to license.
- EMR System: Evident (CPSI) but are currently vissiting Cerner, Meditechand Athena
- Special Skills: Joint Injections, casting, reading X-Rays, Chart Documentations, first surgical assistant, Physicians are open to teaching.
- Certifications: DEA, BLS, Board Certified by ANCC
Facility Overview and Requirements
This General Hospital has been committed to delivering medical care to our community since the facility first opened its doors in 1939. Since then the hospital has grown into a 49-bed, non-profit facility serving the Southeastern New Mexico.
Patients come to This General Hospital with a common need to receive quality healthcare. We strive to be much more than a state-of-the-art hospital with a broad range of services we strive to provide compassionate care. Our family atmosphere brings out the best in each person and empowers each of us to perform the best work of our lives.
We aspire to achieve the highest standards of quality and patient satisfaction. Our patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates are some of the most admired in the region and state, and our health care system is recognized as a leader in quality health care.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.