Direct Hire - Orthopedic Surgeon
Central Eastern, AZ
Location – Central Eastern Arizona
Practice Type- Orthopedic Surgeon
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for an Orthopedic Surgeon for a hospital located in Central Eastern Arizona. Below are additional details:
- Hours: Full Time - Forty (40) hours weekly
- Hours: Monday throug Friday 8: 00am - 5: 00pm / Friday - Half Day (8: 00am - 12: 00pm)
- Call: Yes - Six (6) days a month/ to be determined
- Providers: Currently One (1) Orthopedic Physician Employed / Three (3) Locum Tenens Orthopedic Physicians/ One (1) PA - Surgery.
- Patient Load: Twenty (20) - Thirty (30) Patients per provider daily.
- License Requierment: DEA, BE, BC, BLS, AZ. State Licnese (Out of state license Accepted willing to Licnse in AZ.)
- Salary: MGMA Medium Salary Range (Based on Experiance)
- RVU Awarded: Yes
- Relocation Bonus: Yes - $12, 000.00 (In State) - $17, 500.00 (Out of State)
- Sign on Bonus: Yes - 6% of Base Sallary
- Malpractice Insurance: Yes - Paid in Full
- Insurance: Yes - Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Stipend: Yes - Up to $30, 000.00 (Upon completion of Residency)
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement: Yes - $20, 000.00 Yearly x Five (5) Years
Facility Overview and Requirements
The Healthcare Facility is a private, not-for-profit organization in the beautiful Mountains of Northeastern Arizona. As a regional medical center with 89 licensed beds, this Healthcare Facility responds to the health care needs of more than 90, 000 permanent and seasonal residents living in a 3, 000 square mile area.
The Healthcare Facility is among the nation' s leaders in high quality, high value healthcare. And now we are working with Mayo Clinic. Sharing expertise to help you stay healthy and close to home.
The Healthcare Facility is proud to be one of many community participants working with the Navajo County Public Health Services District to create an efficient and effective public health system in which all organizations can coordinate and communicate with each other.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.