Interventional Technologist - North Central Colorado
North Central Colorado, CO
Location – North Central Colorado
Practice Type- Interventional Radiology (Diagnostic and IR)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
TRAVEL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1 YEAR
We have an immediate need for a Diagnostic Interventional Radiographer for a hospital located in Loveland Colorado. Below are additional details:
Assignment is through August!
- Prepares patients for procedures by reviewing medical history, draping and positioning the patient, preparing procedural/testing sites and administering contrast media and/or medications within scope of practice.
- Assists physician with performing diagnostic and therapeutic vascular interventional procedures. Performs related imaging procedures. Analyzes results and takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues.
- Educates patient regarding procedures, equipment and exam to ensure patient' s understanding and cooperation. Assists with monitoring patient condition continually and reports/responds to changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies. Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters. Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment. Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary.
- 4-10hr shifts during the week
- 10 on-call shifts required per month, including weekend rotation
- On-call required during days scheduled for regular shift (on-call hours: 5pm-7am). Five primary, five secondary
- One weekend on-call rotation per month (Fri 5pm- Mon. 7am)
- On-call Holidays required
- Floating to other facilities not required
- Floating to stress testing may be required if candidate is trained
ARRT and/or RCIS
2+ years of recent CLT experience
The facility is a 166-bed regional medical center in Noth Cental, Colorado with a full spectrum of services and specializing in heart and trauma care.
The Facility has two intensive care units, a birthing center and a special care nursery, a medical nursing unit, a surgical nursing unit, and full-service radiology and laboratory departments. The hospital is home to emergency medical and critical care air transportation program.
Surgical services include general surgery, cardiothoracic, orthopedic trauma and neurological trauma. Robotic-assisted surgery also plays a prominent role in patient care. MCR also has an acute dialysis unit.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.