Locum Tenens - Emergency Medicine - Minnesota
Location – Central Minnesota
Practice Type - Emergency Medicine - Government
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is completed
We have an immediate need for multiple Emergency Medicine physicians located in Central Minnesota . Below are additional details:
· Annual Patient Volume - 26K
· Trauma Level - Level 4
· 27 ER beds
· Shifts of 8, 10 and 12 hours available
· Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
· Active and Unresticted License in any state, territory or commonwealth in the United States
· All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locums tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.