Locums - Outpatient FM/IM - North Carolina
Location – Northeastern North Carolina
Practice Type - Outpatient Family Practice and Internal Medicine
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete (Aiming for February 2019)
We have an immediate need for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician for a facility located in Northeastern North Carolina. Below are additional details:
- Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Ability to order appropriate prescriptions
- See 18-25 patients per day
- EMR: EPIC
- Current staff: 1 NP, 1 PA
- Combination of scheduled and walk-in patients
- BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active NC license & DEA (candidates with NC DEA will be given first preference)
- General Primary Care functions.
- Follow up on chronic conditions
- Appropriate lab and diagnostic procedure ordering
- Ability to initiate plan of care.
- Laceration repair, incision and drainage.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locums tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.