Locums - RN-Operating Room - North Central Colorado
North Central Colorado, CO
Location – North Central Colorado
Practice Type- Nursing (Operating Room)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse-Operating Room for a hospital located in North Central Colorado. Circulating RN with Orthopedics and Sports Medicine preferred. Below are additional details:
- Looking for Experiance in General Surgery, Sports Medicine, Total Joints, ENT, Plastics, Urology
- Two (2) Positions Available
- Hours: Forty (40) Hours Weekly. Four (4) Ten (10) Hour shifts.
- Hours: Thirty Six (36) Hours Weekly. Two (2) Eight Hour shifts with Two (2) Tens (10)
- Days: Monday through Friday/ Various start times.
- Call: Weekend and Weekday
Facility Overview and Requirements
Hospital is a 22-bed community hospital serving Norty Central Colorado. It opened in 2016 and is poised to grow with the community. The Hospital admits pediatric patients 16 years of age and older who weigh at least 100 lb.
Coming in 2019. Recently the Hospital announced a partnership to bring physical rehabilitation services to the North Central Colorado area. The new inpatient rehab unit will provide services to patients with acute illnesses or injuries such as CVA, brain injury, joint replacement or motor vehicle accidents.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.