Medical Assistant - Locums to Perm
North Central Colorado, KS
Location – Southeast Missouri
Practice Type- Radiology (Diagnostic and Light IR)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Diagnostic Radiologist for a hospital located in Southeast Missouri. Below are additional details:
**Primary Care experience required with EPIC preferred.**
- Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
- Monday - Friday: 7: 00am - 5: 30pm
- Medical Assistant will work Four (4) Ten (10) Hour weeks
- No weekends, no on call
- Temp to Perm offer for quality candidate
Facility Overview and Requirements
1) The Physicians at the Clinic are part of the local medical community.
2) The Clinic coordinates care with the patient' s private Physician.
3) The Clinic provides urgent care services; the local Physicians would provide Primary Care services.
4) The Clinic encourages patients to establish with a local Primary Care Physician.
5) The Clinic remains locally owned and operated, and thus responsive to suggestions from local Physicians.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.