PRN - Registered Nurse - Long Term Care & Rehabilitation
Southwestern IN., IN
Location – Southwest Indiana
Practice Type- PRN - Registerd Nurse (Long Term Care & Rehabilitation)
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse for a Long Term Care & Rehabilitation Facility in Southeast Indiana. Below are additional details:
- Term - Thirteen (13) Week assignment/ Option to Renew
- Contract - Temp, Temp to Perm, Direct Hire Preferred
- Area Working: Long Term Care and Rehabilitation
- Shift to be worked: 10: 00pm-6: 00pm
- Hours per week: 8 Hours weekly (Friday)
- Call required: No
- Certifications required: Active BLS, BE/BC
The Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Facility is dedicated to excellence. Unequaled customer service and the finest in long term care and comprehensive rehabilitation services. With an unequaled commitment to the community. The Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility is setting the standard in long term care. The Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility is locally owned and owner operated.
Our dedicated staff delivers a continuum of quality care and services which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Comprehensive In-House and Outpatient Rehabilitation Services staffed by full-time physical, occupational and speech therapist.
- Nutrition Services directed by a certified dietitian.
- Planned Activities and Outings directed by a full-time Certified Activities Director.
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care Management
- Clinical Dietetics
- Respiratory Services
- Social Services
- Pharmacy, Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Discharge Planning Services
- Adult Day Care
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.