Permanent - FM or IM - Connecticut
Salary: $195K +
Need: MD/DO – FP or IM
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Private, not-for-profit, regional Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that has been serving eastern Connecticut since 1984. We provides a full continuum of primary health care, oral health care, behavioral health care and case management and support services for people of all ages and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
The mission is to provide quality, compassionate and professional health care that is affordable, easily accessible and without discrimination to all members of the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Physician must hold a MD or DO degree and Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. We offer benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
- M-F / 8-5 + One Saturday per month (4 hours)
- Call: 1 week, after hours call, every three months
- No Holidays
- BC/BE (truly BE); If BE, Provider must complete BC within 9 months of hire.
- Current CT licensed Preferred
- Average patients per day = 18-20
- Will consider local J1 applicants
- EMR = Sage
- Will report to CMO
- Starting Salary $195K + RVU + Call + Weekend
- Credentialing time frame: 2 weeks - 30 days
- Offers Student Loan Repayment through NHSC.