Permanent - NP or PA Nursing Home - North Carolina
Location – Southwest North Carolina
Practice Type- Nursing Home
Start Date – 1/7/2019
We have an immediate need for an NP or PA for 2 nursing home locations in Southwest North Carolina. Below are additional details:
- Start Date: Monday, January 7th, 2019
- Full Time NP/ PA Position, Monday - Friday, flexible hours.
- Takes calls every week day from 7: 00 AM to 7: 00 PM and 24/hours every 5th weekend on the calendar.
- Taking care of patients at 2 facilities
- Seeing a minimum of 16 patients per day
- 72-Hour New Admission Sick Visits
- 72-Hour Re-Admission Sick Visits
- Regulatory Visits
- Planned Sick Visits
- Unplanned Sick Visits
- Lab/Imagining Follow-up Visits
- New Admission Follow-up Visits requested by The Medical Director
- Planned and Unplanned Discharge Visits
- Family Meetings if they did not specifically ask to speak with The Medical Director
- Attend the monthly QAPI " Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement" meeting at both facilities
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States. Company will not sponsor any work permits
- Current and valid NP/PA licensure for the State of North Carolina or actively pursuing. Company will not pay for NC license.
- 1 or more years of hands-on sub-acute / acute experience required. Prior experience in a nursing home/ assisted living facility is considered a plus
- Ability to commute to different facilities on the same day and cover other NPs/Client
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locums tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.