Permanent - Nocturnist Physician - New Mexico
Location – Central New Mexico
Practice Type - Inpatient
Start Date – Upon signing and agreement
We have an immediate need for a permanent Nocturnist Physician for a Health System located in New Mexico. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Schedule: 12-hour shift working 7 days on 7 days off.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records in EPIC
- Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Communicate effectively with fellow physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Currently, board certificated or board eligible.
- Successful completion of an accredited relevant residency program with 2 years or more experience.
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of New Mexico.
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locums tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.