Permanent - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - New Mexico
Location – Central New Mexico
Practice Type - Outpatient - Family Practice Clinic
Start Date – Upon signing and agreement
We have an immediate need for a permanent Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for a Health System located in New Mexico. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff in coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC.
- Diagnose and treat chronic and acute conditions of patients.
- Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors Prescribe treatment and medications based on AAFP clinical guidelines
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Two (2) years of clinical experience as a practicing Nurse Practitioner.
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan repayment
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options with both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO)
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locums tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.